Fall / Winter Collection 2017/18
It is the claim that easily explaines what 04651/ ist standing for. Relaxed, timeless essentials, nordic casual chic and luxurious materials – just what a man packs into his weekender for a trip to the coasts or to the big cities of the world. The new fall / winter season is about materials and surfaces. The biggest theme and inspiration of the season is Jersey – a good acquaintance, who pushes to the top and celebrates his great breakthrough.
The look is relaxed, casual and uncompromisingly luxurious. The fit remains slim, but never tight. From the capital of cashmere knitters in the north of Italy, Biella, this season also shows finest cashmere, up to 10-ply. Sand, grey, greige and icy beige tones, as fine and deep as Sylt‘s sandy beaches – clearly defined, yet gentle.
Lookbook Spring /Summer 2017
04651/ IS AVAILABLE AT LOCAL RETAILERS & ONLINE STORES
- Ed Mitchell – Westport, CT
- Joseph’s – Portland, OR
- Liles Clothing Studio – Raleigh, NC
- Mansouri – Greenvale, New York, NY
- Marios Mitchells LLC – Portland, OR
- Marios Mitchells LLC – Seattle, OR
- Marios Mitchells LLC – Tigard, OR
- Raleigh Limited – Indianapolis, IN
- Ron Herman – Los Angeles, CA
- Weekends – Boulder, CO