1.Name and contact details of the Controller and of the data protection officer:
04651 Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
T +49 04651.804498.0
The company data protection officer can be reached at the above-mentioned address, Att. data protection officer, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
2.Collection, Storage and Erasure of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose and their use:
- a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our Website www.04651-sylt.de the browser you are using on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access has been made (Referrer-URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system, and your access provider’s name.
We will be processing the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability,
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case we will be using the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- b) When using our contact form:
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. Your name, a valid email address, and your request (“message”) are required so that we know who sent the request and that we will be able to process it. Other information may be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is made pursuant to GDPR art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a on basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Personal data collected for using our contact form will be erased after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties:
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties:
- if you explicitly have consented pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a,
- if passing on your personal data pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f is necessary for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event of a legal obligation existing for their transfer pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c, and
- this is permitted by law and it is necessary for carrying out our contractual relationships with you pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or a message always will appear prior to a new cookie being created. However, complete deactivation of cookies might lead to you not being able to use all our website’s functions.
5. Google Analytics:
On the legal basis of GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f. we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“) for the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our sites. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In this context, pseudonymised user profiles will be created and cookies will be used, see point 4. The information on your use of our website created by the cookie such as
· browser type / version,· used operating system,· Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- the accessing computer’s host name of (IP address),
- time of server request,
will be submitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and of the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses will be anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
Furthermore, you can prevent recording of data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and its processing by Google when downloading and installing a browser-add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from recording data by clicking on this link. This will set an opt-out cookie to prevent future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html.
6. Use of Vimeo plugins:
We use Vimeo components on our site. Vimeo is a service of Vimeo LCC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA. Whenever you visit our website, which is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding display of the Vimeo component. When you visit our site and are at the same time logged into Vimeo, Vimeo recognizes by means of the information collected by the component, which specific page you are visiting and assigns this information to your personal account at Vimeo. If, for example, you click on the “Play” button or make comments, this information will be conveyed to your personal user account at Vimeo and stored there. In addition, the information that you have visited our site will be passed on to Vimeo. This is done regardless of whether you click on the component/comment or not.
7. Use of Google Web Fonts:
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
8. Rights of Data Subjects:
You have the right:
- to obtain access to your personal data processed by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 15. In particular, you may obtain access to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 16;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to GDPR sec. 17, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 18, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require this, for the exercise or defense of legal claims or you objected to processing pursuant to GDPR sec. 21;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in accordance with GDPR sec. 20. or to demand transmission to another controller;
- to object to your consent given pursuant to GDPR sec. 7 para 3 at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to GDPR sec. 77. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or place of business.
9. Right to object:
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 21, provided that there are reasons on grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data security:
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We make use of the rest of the adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://www.04651-sylt.de/data-privacy-policy/.